Monday~Friday: 09:00~12:00、13:00~17:00 Saturday: 10:00~12:00、13:00~17:00
Closed: Sundays, National holidays, and other necessary closing days that will be officially announced
To ensure a safe, enjoyable museum experience for all visitors, please be sure to comply with the following regulations. Thank you very much!
- All visits to the Museum are by reservation only. All individual and group visits must complete reservations prior to arrival.
- Only visitors who are age 7 and above are allowed in the Museum. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Visitors shall not cause any damage or destruction to Museum's exhibits or facilities. Visitors shall also refrain from speaking too loudly, running, or lying on benches. Please keep proper visit etiquette at all times.
- Visitors are expected to wear appropriate attires when visiting the Museum. You are recommended to wear comfortable shoes when visiting, and please do not wear slippers inside the Museum.
- Please set your cellphones or other audible devices to silent or vibrate mode while in the Museum.
- Dangerous items are strictly prohibited inside the Museum. No food, beverages, pets (except guide dogs), illegal or harmful substances are allowed inside the Museum. Anything larger than an A4 paper size, visitors must store such items in lockers. Visitors are advised to keep any valuable personal items on themselves at all times.
※There are umbrella racks located at the Museum entrance for visitors to place their umbrellas before entering the Museum.
- No eating, drinking, smoking, chewing gum, betel nut, or alcohol inside the Museum.
- No videotaping or sound recording inside the Museum. Selfie sticks and tripods are also prohibited.
- Due to safety reasons, no roller skates, skateboards or bicycles are allowed inside the Museum.
- The Museum reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors who are deemed likely to cause damages or disturb order inside the Museum.
- During the course of your visit to the Museum, the Museum may record or take photographs of your visit, and use such photo or recording for promotional or other activities.
- The above regulations are subject to change, so please refer to Museum onsite bulletin board for any updates. By visiting the Museum, you agree to comply with the above regulations, and you further agree not to cause any damage or harm to the Museum's facilities or exhibits.
- The Museum provides free parking lots for visitors who book their visits in advance. Please present your reservation form to parking personnel at the parking lot entrance. However, due to a limited number of parking spaces, we cannot guarantee vacancy. If the parking lots are full, please find a parking space in the area surrounding the Museum. Please also note that your vehicle may only enter the parking lot 30 minutes before the time of your reservation. After your visit, please drive your vehicle out of the parking lot within 30 minutes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation.
For other information and frequently asked questions, please refer to the FAQs on the Museum's website.
Rental Procedures for Audio Device
- To offer more dynamic tour guide service, visitors can choose to reserve for the “audio tour guide” session when visiting. By using the audio tour device which is available for pick up at the reception desk, you can freely visit the museum at your own pace in accordance with your personal preference by directly listening to the audio tour device. Languages available are Chinese Mandarin, English and Japanese.
- When picking up your audio tour device, TSMC Museum of Innovation will ask you to either deposit an official photo ID issued by the government (i.e. National ID Card, Passport, or Driver License), or provide a deposit in the amount of NTD 100.
- Please use the audio tour device with care, as TSMC Museum of Innovation reserves the right to seek compensation in the event of loss or damage to the audio tour device.
- Upon finishing the audio tour, please return the audio tour device to the reception desk, and retrieve your photo ID or monetary deposit.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the reception desk at the TSMC Museum of Innovation, where a representative will be happy to assist you.
Lost and Found Procedure
- Museum will promptly notify the owner if the lost property is personally identifiable.
- Museum will discard the lost property at the end of the day if it is of perishable in nature (e.g. food or beverages).
- When the lost property is unclaimed, the Museum will deal with it in accordance with the provisions of Articles 803-807 of the Civil Code of R.O.C.
When the value of the lost property is below NTD $500, the Museum will announce the lost property on museum official website for six months and send an email to visitors who visited on the day when the lost property was found.
If no person claims ownership of the lost property within six months from the date of the above-mentioned notification, the Museum is entitled to claim ownership and disposes the property as it deems necessary and proper.
If the lost property appears to be of high valuable (e.g. watch, jewelry, etc.), the Museum will file a report with the local police on the day when the lost property is found.
- Lost and Found Claiming Procedure: When claiming the lost property, the person should present his/her identification document, which will be returned after being checked by the Museum and a statement has been signed by the claimant.
- Office Hours for Claiming Lost Property:
- Monday ~ Friday: 09:00~12:00、13:00~17:00
- Saturday: 10:00~12:00、13:00~17:00
- Service line: +886-3-5636968